Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm fine and dandy...

How forgetful I tend to be... especially after the Lord has seen me through such a patch.

Well, I'm glad to be alive and kicking. God has really blessed the Crusade Blast Off camp and I'm very thankful to all the friends made in my group and also for all the freshies and their enthusiasm to be involved in Crusade activities. Youth Worship Service was good also. I knew that God was working through me.

My Lord saw me through last week and for that, I'm thankful.

My camera remains unsold. Can't seem to fetch a reasonable price for it. And when I could(and i even lowered the price further), the buyer did not get back to me. The other 70-300mm lens has no reasonable offers either. This is really odd. It's like God doesn't want me to sell the rest anymore. But I remain unconvinced. I pray that God will show me what He wants me to do, not what I would do.

No comments: