Friday, August 11, 2006

It's been a while since i blogged. Much has passed, which includes national day.

God has been merciful and I actually got all my modules this time round by round 2A! I couldn't believe it Japanese 3 at 1 point. And even Singapore Film module a pretty hot module i would think given that we mainly watch movies ;) haha.. 1 point.

National day has been great, this past week has been fireworks and movie(The fast and furious: Tokyo Drift. Of which I still preferred Too fast Too furious).

Have committed photography into God's hands. To glorify God with it. To acknowledge God in my photographic journey, and I am sure, He will show me how best to use this gift for His purposes. (Prov 3:5-6)

Tomorrow, I'm heading out to shoot some fireworks... really anticipating my 1st real shoot after awhile.

Recieved my free MacArthur Study Bible today... it's pretty cool! detailed, maps, timelines and many cross references, really an invaluable tool for Bible study




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: