Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Combined Youth Leaders' Camp

Met up with Allvina this evening. It's always great meeting up with this blessed sister, and I thank God that she has such a gift of encouragement.

Attended my 1st and last Combined Youth Leaders' Camp meeting. The people were all pretty friendly and I thank God for them all. My partner in counselling is this girl from Shalom BP, Hsiao Yun. I pray that God will enable us to be more prayerful, and to prepare the hearts of the campers. Jonah is a pretty good book to do precepts studies on and while doing day 4's study today, it has really spoken to me. A true heart of repentence, that turns away from sin. A God that hears my cries, if I do what is right, and looks upon me, and will deliver me. A God that hears me, if I will repent and turn away from my wickedness.

Hope I come prepared for this camp. Put in more prayer, put in more heart, and effort.

No comments: