Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today we learnt 2 things.

  1. God's plan of salvation and forgiveness of sins for mankind involves all the nations.
  2. Every Christian in the body of Christ is placed in a positioned thought best by God and is important and interdependent on the other members of the body of Christ.
Thank God for all the faithful ones who continue in studying the word of God, in prayer and in fellowship through this Great Commission group. Though we've known each other for a while now, through this, I begin to feel a deeper sense of friendship and unity amongst us. Perhaps, its just me, but it's still very real, when we work together towards a single goal - to obey God to promote the Gospel to all the world and pray one for another, there is a gladness uncomparable to normal friendships that runs in me. Thank God.

A great reunion dinner tonight, where I learnt many interesting happenings going on. Won't comment too much about it, but suffice to say they are "gossip worthy".. haha... I continue to thank God that I'm in the hands of a God who is constant and loving, that I don't need to depend upon horoscopes, lucky numbers and etc to ensure I have a good year ahead, when I know The Great Shepherd is looking out for His own little sheep like me.

No comments: