Thursday, June 16, 2005

NUS Undergraduate Scholarship.

I wrote in to apply for the NUS undergarduate Scholarship just to try, despite it being my shortlisting only. Got my reply today. Apparently the interviews are already over(though the website read that shortlisted candidates would be informede by 30th June).

Thank you for your interest in The National University of
Singapore(NUS).

Kindly be informed that the interview for NUS/ASEAN
UndergraduateScholarship for AY2005/06 undergraduate program was completed.
There maybe another round of interview conducting in Singapore
aroundAugust/September 2005. You will be notified via email if you
areshortlisted for the interview

Well, thought i could relieve some financial burden off Mum and Dad. Praise God! As I continue to pray for His leading in this new area trusting in Jehovah Jireh - my Provider.

No comments: