Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gonna ORD/ROD...

Time flies... 2years and 2 months in the army, now coming to an end soon in the next 7 weeks.

God has been wonderful in seeing me through some of the most physically, mentally and emotionally gruelling times in my life these past 2 years. An opportune time to grow as a person- to be much better at it. And also a spiritually reviving past year. Looking back, God has blessed me exceedingly, though I feel way short in measure to be who He wants me to be. But praise God, I'm still a few steps closer ;)

Will start clearing my leave from next week onwards. Somehow, I don't quite know what to do, though I seem to have lots to do.

Have got my room's redesigning in progress. Repainting and new furniture (Yes, com is still on the floor and I'm wondering what will my mum say if I got rid of my bed?) This is gonna be a real headache but well worth the extra panadols.

That planned fishing trip with dear Kailing! Sorry, no dates yet. Just gonna go fishing without really knowing how to fish that well. If it works out, we'll hv a ball of a time. But even if it doesn't I'm sure we'll have a laughing good time too... Afterall, fishing isn't about the fish actually(that's a bonus), it's abt watching the world pass u by and the great outdoors. Okay I admit, I take sick pleasure in skewering the prawns and ikans.. heh...

Adrienne my debate junior has called me if I'll like to help out the new batch of debators. The ACJC debates are coming up in the month of May, and these "noobs" are hoping they won't be "free frag". The AC's have a particularly fond memory for me, as I personally carried that shield out of AC's own hands in a five-to-nothing unanimous victory. Hope we score something here. Anyone keen on coming down to watch the competition, just ask me.

Salsa, how to move on from here on? Am looking for lessons to improve bah... I love Latin beats so much now, I can jus about learn every Latino dance there is... Something about how when you get dancing in your heart, it'll stay there a life time bah.. I believe the human body was made to dance and the heart made to feel the music. Thank God for making us that way! wonderful way of expression. To that someone who once said I can't dance.. "Try dancing with me now!" haha.. no lah, kidding.. Anyway, meanwhile I'll continue in Luther's Salsa 3 class with Maoz and co. The moves are just insanely daunting (I couldn't believe we actually caught all that on Friday! haha...)

Still hoping for a tution assignment. I can really do with a little bit more cash.

What more can I, should I, must I do?

With the nearing of my ORD, comes an important date too. I'll have to have answers by then, answers I'm sure of. Perhaps more of that at a later time...

2 comments:

Dumex said...

Hey hey..

Was just wondering how physically demanding can it be when you are playing such a high-risk classified game.

Well, do enjoy your leave and can always ask me out for movie anytime because I'm very free too.

Quinton said...

shhhh!!!!! now I'm gonna have to kill u...