Thursday, March 03, 2005

A new venture!

What do I do when I'm low on cash, gonna ORD, ain't got a tution assignment yet and generally still needing to finance a new camera that gonna come about?

I start a new venture! Actually, it isn't that new. I've had it on my mind for a while now but never really got about to working on it. And what may that venture be? Haha... I can't believe it myself, but I'm selling hand-made beaded accessories for women!! haha... now before you gasp, let me clarify that I'm not the one making them!

In fact, it's a venture with my dear cousin Irene. She makes the stuff, I sell them! Perfect! Since her clients are usually her friends and her friend's friends, she doesn't make much deals in a month, I'll help her with the marketing and selling. She'll be my supplier.

Anyhow, she has an eye for good designs so her creations are really not bad. Check them out!

Well, pray that this thing will take off and we'll all benefit from a lil more cash and a lil more experience.

Now, if you're wondering how you can support me, click on the url below and recommend as many people as you know who will be interested bah! Thanks in advance!

http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg/user/jing_shalom

No comments: