Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Prying hard to see that glimmer of hope!

That describes my feelings right now. Not going to do a long entry.
Just want to say how much I can't wait for my exams to be over. Especially for the subjects of Computer Organisation, Linear Algebra and Programming Methodology.

Very typical of me to be thinking of play even before my exams are here.. haha... yeap, I'm thinking of how i wannna spend my time after exams already. Looking forward to sunday school camp, photography courses I signed up for and of course Christmas...!

On top of that I just bought a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 (Tamiya) Kit on Monday... call it retail therapy.. haha ;)

Movie I wanna catch now would be Doom.. and soon Chronicles of Narnia and Chicken Little! (Invitations are open now.. )

1 comment:

pinkdaylight said...

Eh... can watch Pride and Prejudice also (ok may not be your cup of tea) but it's not bad